General Category > ОФФТОПИК

Брак с иностранцем в Беларуси

<< < (2/2)

Pantos:
Hello,

I found the forum using google translate, i want to married in Belarus and i have few questions, is anybody here that can help me with my questions in English?

I am searching for wife i know from my friends that women in Belarus are very good persons, kind and beautiful so i made the decision to come to Belarus next month, where should i start searching?
Is there any advice you can give me how to be in touch or approach a Belarussian woman? How long time do you think is good to start dating before i make proposal for marriage? In my country 1 month or so its ok, is the same here?

Thanks a lot for your help and advices

Елена:
Hello!! ;)

You're absolutely right, women in Belarus are very good persons, as I am)) Unfortunately I'm already married, but my sister is not, I can introduce you ;) But seriously, if you really want to meet your soul mate here, then I can advise you to get acquainted only not in clubs. Better through friends, visiting, in the park, at exhibitions.

About how long to wait until you can make an offer, it's individual, it seems to me, but I would not hurry)) Half a year approximately))
Good luck !!

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[*] Предыдущая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии